Sunday, December 03, 2006

Back on board

I will be attempting to revive my active posting to this blog. I'm currently visiting the colleges that I am most interested in: Oklahoma Norman and Texas Austin. OU is nice because I can get a BS in geology with a concentration in paleontology. While Texas does not have this option, it does happen to have one of the finest schools for the geosciences in the country, with a large sum of donation money that they have yet to use. I could always work for a BA in geology in order to specialize more deeply in a particular area of the geosciences, that being paleontology of course. The Geology (Walter) Library at Texas is amazing. They have a huge paleontology section with access to several paleo-related journals.

Jackson School of Geosciences, UT Austin
Sarkey Energy Center, OU Norman

No comments: