Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Back to the drawing board Kansas

I'm a Christian and (partially conservative), but what kind of believer are you if you have to prove your faith? Get over it and teach it in church like you're suppose too. Leave the science classes alone. And don't give me that junk that I.D. isn't religion b/c it is and you know it! It's a sad day indeed when a big, Bible-thumping "Jesus freak" like me complains about religion being incorporated into science classes.



Besides, evolution isn't that sketchy of a topic. Christian orthodox only has heartburn with taking evolution to the extreme and taking God out of the picture completely. Yet a lot of Christians don't know that. That's what irritates me the most, is that no one has an open-mind anymore. They all just go along with what the news or their preacher says. Take the time and look into the controversy yourself for once!

Teaching I.D. = Violation of the separation of church and state.

Click here to read the rest of the story

No comments: